911 Hair Follicle CPR Duo System
Before you try expensive or chemical filled treatments with potential side effects try our 911 Duo formulated to treat multiple types of hair loss.
This duo treats:
- Traction Alopecia
- Areata Alopecia
- Central Centrifungal Alopecia
- This Revitalizing Shampoo 3G Formula works extremely hard to give life to weaken, dying hair follicles to prevent follicle death and stimulate dormant follicles to grow hair.
- This shampoo is a treatment that reduces inflamed hair follicles. Inflammation of hair follicle is one of the major causes of baldness.
- Follicles can be easily clogged with sweat, dirt, and oils which causes the hair to go slowly. 911 does both deeply cleanse and stimulate your hair follicles to grow without leave your scalp dry. It's also excellent to prevent dandruff and itchy dry scalp.
WHATS INSIDE: 3G POWER HOUSE FORMULA
GINGER, GINSENG, GARLIC
HOW TO USE:
- Rinse hair vigorously with warm water, apply warm cloth to scalp
- then apply shampoo and gently massage your scalp in a circular motion for 2 minutes cover and let set or 10 minutes and rinse.
FOLLICLE CPR OIL:
- Apply at least 3 times a week at night, wash hair weekly with 911 shampoo for even greater results
This Follicle Boosting Formula boosts, nourishes, and stimulated hair follicles to grow stronger hair from the root. This formula is especially made for hard to grow areas and should be used in conjunction with 911 Revitalizing Follicle Shampoo for even greater results.
Castor Oil, Organic Amla, Organic Neem, Hibiscus, Saw Palmetto, Ginger, Olive oil, Grapeseed oil, Green tea, Gota Bola, Bhringjah, Cayenne Pepper, Ginseng, Aloe Vera, Garlic, Corn Silk, Parsley, Nettle, Kelp, Biotin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B-6, Vitamin B-12, Magnesium, Sulfur, Cysteine, Eucalyptus
***DO NOT USE ON BROKEN SKIN***
Love it , I'm just wonder will they make a hair mask or conditioner to go with the "collection" It feels incomplete, but I love my results thus far.
This combo is a blessing to my hair, the shampoo is nothing that I thought it would be. I though it would stink and be very drying, but no it smells so good like a orange sorbert and it made my hair so soft and shiny... I feel a tingling sensation in my hair and my scalp loves it! I feel it pulsating in a good way even after I use it, Its definitely contributing to my hair growth. I just use a shea moisture Hibiscus deep conditioner afterwards and I apply the oil in the morning. The oil I immediately felt it working and it surprising smells good too! My hair is much stronger since using this oil and on the 3rd day of using I began seeing new growth! I love it.